Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tallin, Estonia

Well i just arrived in Tallin, Estonia and it looks O.K.  As soon as i got off the train it looked very nice. So i decided to look around a bit. The city of Tallin was really nice. It was getting late so i went to my hostel and went to sleep for an exciting day. The next day i went to the Patatei prison museum. When i was there it gave me a eerie feeling knowing that alot of people were kept here and killed.  It was a very bad place to be. It was known for its poor conditions.  When i left the prison i went to go back to my hostel when i saw a police officer and decided to ask him a few questions.
Me: Hello my name is Nicholas whats yours?
Officer: My name is offiver Andrus nice to meet you.
Me: What is it like here in Estonia
Officer: Well this part of town isnt so great. The crime rate is pretty high, and there is alot of homeless people.
Me: What is the most common crime in this part of the city?
Officer: Well pickpocketing happens alot here. So take this advise and make sure your wallet is securely inside your wallet.
Me: Ok thanks
Random Hobo:  H-h-hey s-sir do you have a-any spare change?
Me: I guess you can have my change since i am leaving to go back to United States tomorrow.
Random Hobo: T-t-thank you so much sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment