Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rome, Italy

Well i just got off the plane from Charlotte, and Rome looks awesome already!  As soon as i got off the plane the first thing i did was went to my hostel to drop off my luggage. After that i had to go get some great Italian food.  So i went to this place called  Ristorante Aroma at Palazzo Manfredi.  This was the best restaurant i have ever been to and it turns out that is was across the street from  my next stop the Colosseum. The Colosseum was the coolest thing i have ever seen. Once i got inside i was amazed how old and beautiful it was. I also got worried though because it was so old every little noise scared me because i thought it would collapse.  After the tour i was tired so i decided to go to my hostel and call it a night.  After some needed rest i decided to just explore the amazing city of Rome. The next day i took a bus to Pisa, Italy to see the leaning tower of Pisa.  While i was there i met an artist named Rudolf Stingel, and i decided to ask him a couple of questions:
Q: Hey my name is Nicholas, what it yours
A: My name is Rudolf Stingel
Q: Cool, how long have you been painting for your picture looks great!
A: Almost all of my life, my parents told me i was gonna be famous one day, and they were right
Q: What?!??! I knew your name sounded familiar,  can i have you autograph?
A: Sure, here you go!
Q: Thank you. well i have to get going now i have to get up in the morning to go to Ireland bye.
A: Bye.










No comments:

Post a Comment