Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dublin, Ireland

Well i just arrived in Dublin, Ireland and it looks very nice.  The first thing i did was just explore the beautiful city. All the people there were very nice. I asked someone were a good place to eat was and they insisted me to go to Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud. This was one of the best restaurants Ive been to. After that i went to my hostel and went to bed for a big day tomorrow.  I woke up bright in early to the beautiful sunrise. Ate some cereal then went to the Guinness brewery, It cost  £3.  The tour was great but the best part was the end were everyone got a pint of there famous beer (besides me :( you had to be 18). The next day i decided to explore the city some more, then right when i was about to head back to my hostel i stumbled upon the Dublin Castle.  It happened to be closed so i decided to come back tomorrow.  I woke up early in the morning to go to the Dublin castle. It looked pretty cool from the outside so i decided to buy a ticket for a tour. When the tour started and i got inside i was amazed.  It dates back to the year 1228!  But the inside looks sooooooo fancy i almost didn't believe my eyes! I found out that it was originally built for the defense of the city.  On my way out the president of Ireland was  giving a speech.  After the speech i got to meet her and i asked her a few questions.
Me: Hello, my name is Nicholas what is yours?
President: My name is Mary McAleese.
Me: How long how you been the president of Ireland?
President: I have been in office since 1997.
Me: Wow you are really old! Hahahaha.
President: How dare you insult me! Guards!
Guards: Yes ma'am what is wrong
President: This kid insulted me! I demand him sent to jail!
Me: What im only 14!!! 
President: Well im the president and i can do whatever i want!


Well the rest of my trip in Ireland was ruined. Good thing i was only in jail for one day (thanks to my lawyer)

No comments:

Post a Comment